lördag 12 november 2011

Love At The First Sigh

Love at the first sigh

Skriven av: Emely101

I can see you there I smiled at you and you smiled at me.
I can see a girl with beautiful
cloths and beautiful shoes. She gives me a look
I had never seen before I think its
mean away from my guy. I go from there with the feeling in the budy it drag and brusting
insade me.

I think its mean...Love!
Love at the first sigh ohhh...Love at the first sigh ohh...

I miss you evry day...I looove you. I love you.

I walk in the street.
I see you and her.
My heart is broken but I never give up.
I want youre love you warmth youre stength
I love you I hope you know it.

 I thinks its mean...Love!

Love at the first sigh ohhh...Love at the first sigh ohh..

I miss you evry day...I loove you..I love you.

When saw you for the first time. I know you was right...
I want to feel you near me.
Its truly Love at the first sigh.

Love at the first sigh ohh...Love at the first sigh ohh..

I miss you evry day. I loove you. I love you.

Oh..Ohhhh....


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Hej!
Här kan ni skriva komentarer till Emely101 & Alexy1 Men vi tillåter INTE dumma komentarer vi raderar dom medesamma!

Skriv lugnt hälsingar från oss!